Unfortunately, your payment has failed.
We have not been provided any specific information as to what the problem is, but from experience, it is usually for one of the following reasons:
- There was an error when entering the card number.
- The expiration date was set incorrectly.
- You bank have put a hold on the card because this transaction doesn’t fit your usual buying pattern and they are concerned it might be attempted fraud.
- There is a different problem with the credit card account. For example, a restriction placed on it by the credit card company that it may not be used outside your country, or insufficient funds available.
- You have cancelled the payment.
With either of the first two reasons, you can try to submit the order again. If not, then you will probably need to call your credit card company and ask them why the charge was declined.